- Your products and or services must be provided in the most sincere manner.
- You must treat other members, guests, and their recommended guests in a true and true manner.
- You must establish cordiality and trust with other members and their recommended guests.
- You must follow up on the received referrals in the fastest time.
- You must upgrade their professional skills responsibly.
- Must attend the weekly meeting once a week. If someone is unable to attend with reason, he or she may allow assigning a representative to attend. The representative can only attend once a month. Otherwise, will be considered absent, and those who have accumulated to three times in a year his or her membership will be forfeited at once. Their owner right of (single professional representation*) will be withdrawn immediately and can be replaced by another person or company. Once a withdrawal is made, it is not permitted to apply for membership again individually or by the same company to which it belongs within 24 months.
- Must be sincere and proactive to promote the business and services operated by other members, or proactively purchase goods or services from other members.
- It is necessary to visit or interview another member once or more a month. To learn more about other members and take the initiative to help each other find more business.
- In each meeting, a member will introduce his company’s products and services with a special topic for 10 minutes. You must bring a gift for the on-site lucky draw.
- Members or guests who successfully obtain business from CLA must pay CLA as * platform operation fees. (The amount of the fee is calculated based on 6% of the total transaction value of the transaction * or any decision confirmed by CLA Board of directors). CLA reserved all the rights to change in anytime!